dance for life



dance for life

Ah Man
. Fish . Wolf . Fox

Sunday, 17 June 2007

hey darlings!

*hahahah I couldn't stop laughing when I was looking at all the photos and comments, especially those about XiaoXin. *hahaha about those photos, thanks to Lana and Josephine for uploading them =) I think we all look very nice in them! And SiPing, your sleeping photo is classic, don't worry bout looking unglam. hahah!Congrats to you and Jancy for being able to get into the blog too! Who else haven't blog ar? The peagent photo looks GREAT too =D ANd Weivien, don't drool all over the place about that photo. hahah!! Ok, this is a totally random post. Got to talk and respond to the other posts if not I'll die laughing! hahah! Someone get a tagboard k? Change the blogskin too! Let's take more photo during farewell partY!!

JIA
YOU FOR COMMON TEST! - jieling


*our dancing days might have ended, but friendship lives on =)

No comments: