dance for life



dance for life

Ah Man
. Fish . Wolf . Fox

Saturday, 21 July 2007

Ballet Under the Stars

Hey darlings! Once again it's JieLing here, with the photos. hahah! Yesterday's BUTS was really GREAT. We were all laughing away and it's just like back to old times! Albeit Penguin, Lana, and Daphne weren't there. As always, I'll miss all the fun we had and continue blogging ya? DOn't let this channel of communication die off...





OK, this is just showing who went there =)








*note: Si Ping was trying to pose like Weivien






Wishing upon a star (=> Xinyi)









I thought this one looked very Emo and nice XD








=)









*story telling time! (I keep taking photos cause I wanted a good one for this highlight! XD)









The Lady on the right's our story's female lead =)








wristbands!








*the newest watch advertisement n.n







-- most enthu diva-wannabes







Hail and Behold! 8 future Divas ;)







Ballerinas on display!








Unglam o.o *shake head










this is what you call Glam ;)











REVERSE heights?!










looks cool, but they're actually nuts about SOMEONE XD












that's all! Pity some of the others weren't inside x.x





hope u've all enjoyed! more photos at http://community.webshots.com/album/559962295qUWEaq



P.S My ballet concert's on 29th Dec 07, at National Library BlackBox. Tickets going at $14 and $16 for the Matinee at 2pm. 8pm sold out 0.0 tell me if u want the tickets k? thanks!!

~ lotsa lov3, Jieling

No comments: