Before anything,
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO YEESHIN AND CUISHAN!
Whose birthdays are on 8th and 9th Dec respectively =) Hope you girls enjoyed yourselves! All the best for everything you do! xD
For the dance outing photos, I'll upload around the weekend k? Working now so it's rather hectic >.< As for prom night, a truckload full of thanks to you girls =) I really had fun that night even though I know i'm only going up there to "throw face" xD But still, THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! *muackx*
Well, last thing. Our polar bear went back home to Malaysia today morning. Maybe we can organise a trip to JB or sth and go look for her. hahah! Lana and Daphne don't go away so soon k? Oh man.. I'll miss you all so much! Polar bear! I'm already missing your randomness!!
Hahah! k, enough ranting. Someone add a tagboard and change this boring layout k? anything will do for the moment xD meet up soon babes! seeya!
|otsa |0v3, Jie Ling
No comments:
Post a Comment