dance for life



dance for life

Ah Man
. Fish . Wolf . Fox

Friday, 21 March 2008

SPLENDID~

Heya darlings! GREAT JOB ON THURSDAY NIGHT! THE PERFORMANCE WAS SPECTACULAR! U ALL HAVE IMPROVED SO MUCH THAT I CAN NO LONGER TELL WHO'S THAT GIRL DANCING THERE!! (believe me, I was super stunned throughout the whole first item. i know it's u girls dancing there but yet i couldn't tell who's dancing that at all. ESP XINYI)

Hahah! Yup, it's Fox here once more. Really, last night was like miraculous or sth. To tell the truth, it's sort of like watching your kids grow up xD OH MAN, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU ALL!!! You girls should be proud of all the hard work and time which u've committed to this performance as well =) and Ah Man, you should be doubly proud cause I think u led them thru it very very well (though their amazing co-operativeness helped loads too isn't it? >.^) Thanks for all the hard work babes! I MISS DANCING WITH YOU ALL, just like Nanny Polar Bear x)

Hehehe. Anyways, I'm suppose to organize a dance chu1-qu4 ya? So girls, please tell me which days you're free in April asap so that i can set a date. Maybe can try to get polar bear back to join us as well =) Spread the news around!!

Nways, I just want to say again, YOU GIRLS ARE SPLENDID! STUDIOWU4 RAWKS xD now you can finally relax and take a long deserved break =) Let's go back together in the next concert? Take care for now dears! Hope to see you all soon!!!

P.S. Ah Man, the reason why I treat the dressing room on my own is because that room belongs to you girls, not because I'm the president. hahahah! wouldn't have felt that way if i'm in some others' room e.g. the J2s xD

P.P.S Upload the photos!!!

LOVEs,
JIe Ling aka Fox

No comments: