Heya babes! It's Fox again. hahah! must get more people to blog k? if not this will become my personal blog soon x.0
Anyways, Mockingbird, I think your two stories really quite funny =) hahhaha! That stupid penguin always dao me when i greet her! So dumb XP and I'm surprised Wolf didn't shout in the library 0.0 Let's study together someday k? Can exchange tips on various subjects :) Maybe we can fix it on one of the self-study days?
Our seniors are having an alumni concert on 18th Aug, at the school Audi. But since none of us is going to support them X.X lets at least send them an sms ya? Support them "spiritually". hahah! No choice I guess, since our prelims are like so NEAR. DOn't freak out people. We're smart and therefore, we can DO IT. Just 3 more months and we can have our life back XD
For those who haven't heard of it yet, Yang laoshi's coming back during Nov and Dec. So for those who's gonna take part in next year's public performance, first practice most likely to begin after Biology Paper 1, or sooner. That means latest it will begin is 23rd Nov 2007. So dear dancers, please reserve some of your nights for dance practices, and maybe even saturdays. This is only the rough schedule - may have drastic changes later on. Till now, we have 7 fellow animals who confirmed participation - Wolf, MockingBird, Squirrel, Duck, Fish, Penguin, Fox. hahah! Zookeeper aka Man and Polar Bear still hesitating but Flamingo and Ostrich confirm not coming. Must come back for the performance though!!! haha
Yupz, that's to keep you all updated people. I'm gonna hound Ms In for our SYF video tmr morning. Let's watch it together if I get it k? Spread the info u've glimsped here!!!
~ Lotsa |0v3, Jieling
1 comment:
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).
Post a Comment